Tuesday 6th December 2022
LIVE EVENT: Asthmahub for Parents – Staying well in winter
Virtual Online Event
Spaces Remaining: 969
About this event
NHS Wales is holding an event to provide support and guidance to parents or carers of children with asthma on how you can help your child stay well this winter
This free, interactive event focuses on how parents or carers of children with asthma can feel informed and in control of their child’s asthma to help stay well in winter. Find out more about what you can do to help keep your child’s condition well-controlled through the winter by watching this exclusive event.
The event is free to join and will be hosted on Microsoft Teams, with the link to join sent out on the morning of the event. No Microsoft Teams account is needed, you can join as a guest. The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the Healthhub website for those unable to attend the event live. Please note: If you are intending to watch the event from a mobile device, you will need to ensure that you have the Microsoft Teams Mobile app installed on your device, as Microsoft Teams Live events are not supported via mobile web browsers.
- Challenges faced during winter when managing your child’s asthma
- Keeping up a good routine with your child’s inhalers
- The importance of your child staying active during winter
- How to spot a deterioration in your child’s symptoms early
- Q&A Session
- Dr Julian Forton – National Paediatric Clinical Lead
- Dave Edwards – Respiratory Pharmacist Prescriber
- Dr Huma Mazhar – Consultant Paediatrican