Thursday 20th April 2023
LIVE EVENT: Asthmahub for Parents – Getting the best out of your child’s inhalers
Virtual Online Event
This event has already been.
About this event
NHS Wales is holding an event to provide support and guidance to parents and carers of children with asthma on getting the best out of their child’s inhalers
This free, interactive event focuses on how parents and carers of children with asthma can feel informed and in control of their child’s asthma by helping them get the best out of their inhalers. Find out more about what you can do to help keep your child’s condition well-controlled by using their inhalers effectively by watching this exclusive event. The event is free to join and will be hosted on Microsoft Teams. No Microsoft Teams account is needed, you can join as a guest. The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the Healthhub website for those unable to attend the event live. Please note: If you are intending to watch the event from a mobile device, you will need to ensure that you have the Microsoft Teams Mobile app installed on your device, as Microsoft Teams Live events are not supported via mobile web browsers.
Please click the below button to join the event at 12pm on Thursday 20th April 2023:
What will be covered in the event?
- How are inhalers used to manage asthma in children?
- Is your child’s asthma completely under control?
- Working with your healthcare professional to find the best inhaler regime for you and your child
- Can I make a sustainable decision about my child’s inhalers without losing control?
- Other factors that help achieve good control
- Q&A Session
The panel includes:
- Dr Dan Rigler – Consultant Paediatrician
- Ingrid Phillips – Paediatric Long Term Conditions Nurse