LIVE EVENT: Asthmahub for Parents – Preparing for Winter
Friday 13th October 2023
This event has already been.
About this event
NHS Wales is holding an event to provide support and guidance for parents or carers of children with Asthma on preparing for winter.
The event is free to join and will be hosted on Microsoft Teams, with the link to join sent out on the morning of the event. No Microsoft Teams account is needed, you can join as a guest. The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the Healthhub website for those unable to attend the event live. Please note: If you are intending to watch the event from a mobile device, you will need to ensure that you have the Microsoft Teams Mobile app installed on your device, as Microsoft Teams Live events are not supported via mobile web browsers.
In case the email with the link to join has not been received you can use the “link to join event on teams” button below. Please note that until the event starts at 12pm on Friday 06th October 2023, a “this live event hasn’t started” message will show.
- What is a ‘flare up’ and why should you try to avoid them?
- Vaccination, vaccination, vaccination!
- What else can you do for your child to stay well during winter?
- What should you do if your child becomes unwell?
- Q&A Session
- Professor Julian Forton – Consultant in Paediatric Respiratory Medicine, RHIG Child Health Lead