Thursday 27th April 2023
LIVE EVENT: COPDhub – Getting the best out of your inhalers
Virtual Online Event
This event has already been.
About this event
NHS Wales is holding an event to provide support and guidance for people or carers of people with COPD on getting the best out of their inhalers
This free, interactive event focuses on how people or carers of people with COPD can feel informed and in control of their COPD by helping them get the best out of their inhalers. Find out more about what you can do to help keep your condition well-controlled by using your inhalers effectively by watching this exclusive event. The event is free to join and will be hosted on Microsoft Teams, with the link to join sent out on the morning of the event. No Microsoft Teams account is needed, you can join as a guest. The event will be recorded, and a video made available on the Healthhub website for those unable to attend the event live. Please note: If you are intending to watch the event from a mobile device, you will need to ensure that you have the Microsoft Teams Mobile app installed on your device, as Microsoft Teams Live events are not supported via mobile web browsers.
What will be covered in the event?
- How are inhalers used to manage COPD?
- What does good control mean for someone with COPD?
- Working with your healthcare professional to find the best inhaler regimen for you
- Can I make a sustainable decision about my inhalers without losing control?
- Other factors that help you stay well
- Q&A Session
- Dr Ramsey Sabit – Respiratory Consultant & National COPD Clinical Lead
- Joanne Allen- Respiratory Nurse Specialist
- Charlotte Pritchard – Cluster Pharmacist