Asthmahub for Parents – Staying well in winter – Event Recording
Did you see our event? If not, don't worry you can watch the recording here!
NHS Wales held an event to provide support and guidance to parents or carers of children with asthma
Watch the event recording now…
This free, interactive event focuses on how parents or carers of children with asthma can feel informed and in control of their child’s asthma to help stay well in winter. Find out more about what you can do to help keep your child’s condition well-controlled through the winter by watching this exclusive event.
What is covered in the event?
- Challenges faced during winter when managing your child’s asthma
- Keeping up a good routine with your child’s inhalers
- The importance of your child staying active during winter
- How to spot a deterioration in your child’s symptoms early
- Q&A Session
The panel includes:
- Dr Julian Forton – National Paediatric Clinical Lead
- Dave Edwards – Respiratory Pharmacist Prescriber
- Dr Huma Mazhar – Consultant Paediatrican