Asthmahub for Parents – Getting the best out of your child’s inhalers – Event Recording
Did you see our event? If not, don't worry you can watch the recording here!
NHS Wales held an event to provide support and guidance to parents and carers of children with asthma on getting the best out of their child’s inhalers
Watch the event recording now…
This free, interactive event focuses on how parents and carers of children with asthma can feel informed and in control of their child’s asthma by helping them get the best out of their inhalers. Find out more about what you can do to help keep your child’s condition well-controlled by using their inhalers effectively by watching this exclusive event.
What is covered in the event?
- How are inhalers used to manage asthma in children?
- Is your child’s asthma completely under control?
- Working with your healthcare professional to find the best inhaler regime for you and your child
- Can I make a sustainable decision about my child’s inhalers without losing control?
- Other factors that help achieve good control
- Q&A Session
The panel includes:
- Dr Dan Rigler – Consultant Paediatrician
- Ingrid Phillips – Paediatric Long Term Conditions Nurse