Asthmahub- Staying well in winter – Event Recording
Did you see our event? If not, don't worry you can watch the recording here!
NHS Wales held an event to provide support and guidance for patients or carers of patients with asthma on how you can take steps to stay well this winter
Watch the event recording now…
This free, interactive event focuses on how patients or carers of patients with asthma can feel informed and in control of their asthma to help them stay well in winter. Find out more about what you can do to help keep your condition well-controlled through the winter by watching this exclusive event.
What is covered in the event?
- Challenges faced during winter when managing your asthma
- Remembering the role of each inhaler and getting the best out of your inhalers
- Keeping up a good routine with your inhalers
- The importance of staying active during winter
- How to spot a deterioration in your symptoms early
- Q&A Session
The panel includes:
- Dr Katie Pink – Respiratory Consultant & National Asthma Clinical Lead
- Carys Howell – Clinical Pharmacist
- Emma Merrett – Asthma Clinical Nurse Specialist
- Charlotte Pritchard – Cluster Pharmacist