COPDhub- Staying well in winter – Event Recording
Did you see our event? If not, don't worry you can watch the recording here!
NHS Wales held an event to provide support and guidance for patients or carers of patients with COPD on how you can take steps to stay well this winter
Watch the event recording now…
This free, interactive event focuses on how patients or carers of patients with COPD can feel informed and in control of their condition to help them stay well in winter. Find out more about what you can do to help keep your condition well-controlled through the winter by watching this exclusive event.
What is covered in the event?
- Why is COPD more difficult to manage in winter?
- Top tips for preparing for winter
- The importance of staying active during winter
- How to spot a deterioration in your symptoms early
- Q&A Session
The panel includes:
- Dr Ramsey Sabit – Respiratory Consultant & National COPD Clinical Lead
- Dr Simon Barry – Respiratory Consultant, National Respiratory Clinical Lead
- Lorna Phillips – Respiratory Specialist Clinical Pharmacist
- Sharon Nutting – Respiratory Nurse Specialist