How eco-friendly are your inhalers? Event Recording
Did you see our event? If not, don't worry you can watch the recording here!
NHS Wales held an event to discuss the environmental impact of inhalers used to treat asthma and COPD
Watch the event recording now…
What is covered in the event?
- How are inhalers impacting the environment?
- What is the best way to make the switch to more environmentally friendly inhalers?
- If you’re not suitable for the switch, is there anything else that can be done?
- Q&A Session
The event panel includes:
- Joseph Carter – Head of Devolved Nations for Asthma UK and British Lung Foundation
- Jackie Reynolds – Practice Pharmacist
- Dr Simon Barry – Respiratory Consultant, National Respiratory Clinical Lead