Understanding your Asthma – Event Recording
NHS Wales held an event to provide support and guidance for people living with Asthma
Watch the event recording now…
This free, interactive event focuses on how people living with Asthma can feel informed and in control of their condition.
Find out more about your condition, and what you can do to ensure your condition does not affect your daily lives, by watching this exclusive event.
What is covered in the event?
- What is Asthma?
- What triggers your Asthma?
- What are the typical symptoms of Asthma?
- How is Asthma diagnosed?
- How to learn to live with your Asthma
- Q&A Session
The panel includes:
- Dr Katie Pink – Respiratory Consultant & National Asthma Clinical Lead
- Cerian Parry – Community Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Jackie Reynolds – Practice Pharmacist