Understanding your child’s asthma – Event Recording
Did you see our event? If not, don't worry you can watch the recording here!
NHS Wales held an event to provide support and guidance to parents or carers of children with asthma
Watch the event recording now…
This free, interactive event focuses on how parents or carers of children with asthma can feel informed and in control of their child’s asthma. Find out more about your child’s condition, and what you can do to ensure their condition does not affect their daily lives, by watching this exclusive event.
What is covered in the event?
- What is asthma?
- What triggers your child’s asthma?
- What are the typical symptoms of asthma, and why do my child’s symptoms come and go?
- How is asthma diagnosed in children?
- How to learn to live with asthma
- Q&A Session
The panel includes:
- Dr Julian Forton – National Paediatric Clinical Lead
- Dave Edwards – Respiratory Pharmacist, Independent Prescriber
- Cerys Attwell-Thomas – Specialist Paediatric Asthma Nurse