Understanding your COPD – Event Recording
NHS Wales held an event to provide support and guidance for people living with COPD
Watch the event recording now…
This free, interactive event focuses on how people living with COPD can feel informed and in control of their condition.
Find out more about your condition, and what you can do to ensure your condition does not affect your daily lives, by watching this exclusive event.
What is covered in the event?
- What is COPD?
- What causes COPD?
- What are the typical symptoms of COPD?
- How is COPD diagnosed?
- How to learn to live with your COPD
- Keeping active with COPD
- Q&A Session
The panel includes:
- Dr Ramsey Sabit – Respiratory Consultant & National COPD Clinical Lead
- Caerwyn Roberts – Respiratory Physiotherapist
- Cerian Parry – Community Advanced Nurse Practitioner
- Jackie Reynolds – Practice Pharmacist